Ayesha Takia’s sister to enter Bollywood next year

Bollywood actress-turned-business woman Ayesha Takia says her 21-year-old sister Natasha Takia is all set to enter the Hindi film industry next year. She wants her younger sibling to be welcomed by the audience like Kareena Kapoor was.

“My sister Natasha who is 21 will be in films next year. Hopefully, she’ll be welcomed in the industry like other star sisters. I’m very excited for her. Let’s hope her career works. She’s preparing herself, working out ferociously. When I started out I had no clue about these things. At least now when they know I’m her sister they’ll give her a chance,” Ayesha said.

This is a preview of Ayesha Takia’s sister to enter Bollywood next year.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...