Brand Ayesha Lovely Picture

“I always knew I wanted to do things other than acting,” said actor Ayesha Takia who has stayed away from the limelight since her marriage. Takia, of course, has not retired; nor is she planning a stay-at-home career. Instead she is busy working along with her husband who runs a chain of restaurants in Mumbai. “We are planning one in Goa,” said Takia, “I am involved in it closely. From interiors to furnishing and other aspects, I am hands-on and loving it. I am also in the process of setting up a fashion line with my Mom,” said Takia. She added that actors “should keep their minds open and be vigilant for other opportunities. For me, it seems a natural digression at this time to do something else; it’s almost a natural progression,” she added. Takia is also convinced, “If you have a brand name you ought to build on it.” Hear Hear.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...